- Please arrive on time for your appointment and alone.
- I am unable to allow you to bring anyone with you to your appointment.
- If you arrive early you will need to wait outside until your appointment time.
- Bring as little belongings with you as possible.
- Face Masks must be worn all at times.
- Please arrive wearing a Mask and please sanitize your hands on arrival
- Please avoid touching your belongings once this has been done.
- I will temporarily be unable to allow use of the toilet. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Please re-arrange your appointment if you or any household members are displaying symptoms of the virus.
- I require a minimum of 48 hours’ notice for all cancellations.
- Appointments will be spaced out more as I will need time to clean and sanitize the salon between each client.
- I encourage everyone to either pay by card or bank transfer where possible. Cash will be accepted but only if you have the exact amount.
- I will be sending out a reminder message of your appointment 48 hours prior with a small Covid-19 questionnaire – This must be completed and sent back the night before your appointment.
- I will be wearing full PPE at all times and changing between each customer.
- I will be using disposable Towels and Couch bed covers
- I will be having a 30 minute break between each client to air the room, clean all surfaces that have been touched, disinfect tools, change bins and take a short break from my mask.
Thank you for taking the time to read through all the new measures that will be in place when we re-open. If you have any questions or concerns please get in touch any time.